What I Wore Today: Chewy

We had our annual "barkada" (clique) Christmas party in my friend's bar, Fat Mike's, last night. I finally got to wear my fur vest, woohoo! =)
with Dennis, his cousins, wives and some friends
My fur vest was endearingly baptised by my friends last night with the name "Chewy". hehe

Forgot to take an outfit pic, was quite tiddly already here trying to get a decent shot in the parking lot.
fur vest: international concepts
jeans: jag
lace-up boots: http://golddot.multiply.com
bag: chanel
satin camisole: thrifted
leopard print belt: vintage
with my dear friend and fellow retail addict, Lana, in a lovely vintage inspired dress and black clogs

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love your attire!
AEGB said…
I love your outfit and Lana's dress! :D
The name of your blog made me Laugh out Loud!! :D It's so funny!!
Jasmine P said…
I love your outfit! :)

http://commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com/
Unknown said…
ooohhh we have the same boots. nice ei? well i haven't worn mine yet.
you got them too! they are so comfy, ive been wearing them to death! =)