The C-String Thong...What the?!?

Have you heard of the "C-String" Thong? This is the latest in "thong" technology. I'm sure some black dude is already making up a song about this current piece of underwear as I write.

Would you wear it? Personally, I find it quite ridiculous and it looks terribly uncomfortable. Headpiece or Underwear? You decide.
somebody forgot her monthly trip to the waxing salon....
"we've got bush!" haha!
They come in all patterns and colors you can dream of, some even have fur (like pic above) for the pubic hair deprived...
They say you can wear them with dresses and even go swimming with them to avoid getting bikini tan lines. What if it falls off while walking?! I say it would be totally embarrassing to pick up your underwear in public.

So the C-thong, would YOU wear it? I wonder if this trend is gonna take off, I wouldn't be surprised...I am half expecting to see someone like Britney Spears or Paris Hilton on TMZ sporting this.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is so funny, and it really wouldn't be surprising if TMZ features celebs with their C-thong bloopers!!!
Anonymous said…
WHOA. So it DOES exist! All these time I thought it was just some dumb prototype of a pervert mind. :))
hahahaha! yea they really do exist, maybe the "pervert" recognized its marketing potential and got on with the production! =))
henjiriuu said…
Pervert... maybe, but I kinda like it :D
Watch out! Perversion's spreading :D hehe...