Wine Depot's Holiday Sale

Still not done Christmas shopping? Beat the holiday rush. Head on to the nearest wine depot and take advantage of their great holiday sale. There's a wine depot a block away from my house and it's one of my favorite retail spots in the neighborhood.

Get a minimum of 10% off for 6 bottles of your choice of wine. That's one for tito, another for kuya, in-laws, etc. Just put a pretty ribbon on the bottle and you're all set!

They also have specials on premium wines and bubblies. Like this one I got:
It's an Italian Montepulciano which regularly goes for P600 a bottle but this holiday season you can get it for only P300.
I had it last night for my birthday salubong. It's pretty good. I'm no sommelier but I would say that this one is dry and a bit tangy but very smooth. I accidentally gulped it down several times.
Ooops! That got me all tiddly but happy.


www.winedepot.ph

They have branches in Yakal, Alabang, Greenhills and Reposo


ps. sign up to be a member and take advantage of free wine and cheese tastings. cheap date pero sosyal!

Comments