Make-Up Forever Make Up Classes

My best friend is currently studying make-up application with Make-Up Forever at The Fort, Bonifacio High Street. A few days ago she asked me to be her model. Of course I agreed.

I am not much of a cosmetics person. My whole routine consists of a lip and cheek tint and gloss. That's it. I was caught in a time warp. I honestly thought that make up today is the same as it was in the 80's which consisted mostly of powdered cakes and those foam brushes. So it totally took me by surprise when I sat in the make up chair and saw the wide array of brushes set on the table. They looked almost identical to my set of paint brushes! Not one "foam brush" applicator was used. The whole session was like a painting class wherein instead of a canvass you painted on a model's face. very interesting indeed. You get to blend colors on a palette and apply them to the face with sable brushes just like you would a painting.

I am seriously considering studying make-up myself after this session. I am just not sure if it is worth my 30 grand. That's how much it costs for one course.

With my daughter enrolling for Nursery this year, I'm not sure I can afford another pricey tuition fee and i am also not fully convinced yet, but I'm getting there. Maybe another session?

Comments