Puppy Problems

My dog ate through the cord of my sewing machine pedal!!!

I love my dog, she's such a sweetheart and I raised her by hand since birth. Her name is Merryweather, an English Bulldog, and as of this post, 5 months old.

As a baby...she was so tiny then, she could fit into my hands and I have small hands!



Her first visit to the hospital


Around last Christmas



A few weeks ago

She's so adorable! But she ate through the cord of my sewing machine pedal!!! I took it to the hardware store yesterday to try and have it re-wired. They re-wired it but when I got home and tried it, it still wasn't working. So I have to go back today or probably give Singer a call if that doesn't work out. It's such a hassle since I was in the middle of a sewing project! But I can't get mad because it was partly my fault. I left it lying around
unattended...


Comments