Nip Slip of the Month: Anne Curtis

No, this isn't a photo of the recent nip slip. This was an old photo taken before she became an abs-cbn "sweetheart" i think.

I saw the actual video on facebook and if I was Anne, I would be mortified as well. See what happened was that she was practicing a dance with someone who looked like Sam Milby, I think. She was in a green "tube like" bikini top with rouching and straps down the center and a white cheerleader skirt. Everything was okay until they did a sort of semi-summersault. That's when her top came off to expose (almost) her entire right boob i think it was...
What's worse was that as soon as her boob popped out, Sam Milby hoisted her up and started turning around with Anne, exposed boobs and all (without her realizing it yet), high above his shoulders for all the world to see.
Nip slips aren't as bad when you've got your feet on the ground and you have total control of your movement. They could last for just a second or maybe 5 seconds at the most and you could quickly re-adjust your clothing. With Anne's case though, she had very limited control of her movement since she was high up in the air and being shone to the entire crown like as if she were a bare-breasted "Simba".
What's funny though was how I came across this bit of news. I had no idea this even happened until I went on Facebook. On my wall, I saw that several people had joined a group called "Respect Anne Curtis". This looked odd so I clicked the link to see what it was all about. It was a site built by what seemed like feminist female and some stray male fans to protect Anne and protest the spread of her "nipslip pics". What's hysterical is that the first entry I saw at the very top of their wall was a video posted by someone with the label: "Para sa mga Hindi pa Nakakakita" (for those who haven;t seen it yet), and right there smack in the middle and top of their protest fan page was an entire video clip of Anne dancing away with her boob sticking out, UNCENSORED!!! Talk about Irony...that guy's email is probably overflowing with hate mail right now! I wish I could take a peek at what Anne's die hard fans have to say...

Comments

Anonymous said…
she has a nice tits..i like it //
so does 90% of the Philippines male population!
Anonymous said…
wow.. ann curtis.. i like it.!