KRACIE HADABISEI ALL IN 1 FACE MASK REVIEW (THE NEW ONE!)

You remember those posts that used to go viral a lot about being "busy" and how not to use "being busy" as a badge of honor? That irritates me sooo much. Obviously, the one who came up with those memes certainly wasn't juggling roles as a mom, homemaker, entrepreneur, blogger, someone trying to stay healthy etc.

YES I AM BUSY. And I'm not apologising for it. The little down time I have I cherish for quiet moments and writing posts like this which I believe is worth sharing :)

Sorry, it really takes a lot of time to shoot nice photos, upload (esp when your internet is real shitty and takes half a day to upload a batch of photos 🙄 hello PLDT, that's you. )

But I do miss sharing things I like so from now on, I'll just post whatever with very little filter and editing just cause I miss sharing these tips with you.

So if you find me rambling. Sorreee :) Just keep in mind that I'm very honest. 😝
For now here's a long overdue post!

hadabisei all in one mask review
hadabisei all in one mask review
I should've written about this years ago, when I first discovered it BUT IM BUSY NGA. (hehe)

ANYWAY.

I grew up thinking masks were to be used like once a month lang or when you remember or feel like pampering yourself a little more.

NO.

Well some are but not this.

MY FAVORITE: KRACIE HADABISEI ALL IN 1 FACE MASK



hadabisei all in one mask review
kracie face mask review
CONTAINS 42 masks
SRP: 895

Packaging has gone through several face lifts but what's inside remains awesome.

WHY I LOVE IT SO MUCH?


I am a believer in skincare. Im a skincare nut. I cant skip it. Twice a day I cleanse, tone, apply essence, serum, moisturizer, eye cream and sunblock.

That takes so much time. And there are days when I can't be bothered cause I'm just lazy to do it all and that's where this comes in.

KRACIE HADABISEI is safe for daily use and contains all those products I mentioned above (except cleanser and sunblock) in a single mask!


So instead of applying one product, waiting for skin to absorb it before applying the next and spending time I don't really have in the bathroom, I just put on this mask and get dressed. I leave it on for 10 minutes while I dress up or relax on the bed browsing social media or listening to music. It makes the whole skincare routine 100x more pleasant and relaxing.

hadabisei all in one mask review
hadabisei daily face mask review
So now, I just wash my face with BEACHBORN Witch Hazel Wash, spray on some witch hazel toner (to prevent breakouts), apply this mask and relax!

I use the excess for my neck and other dry areas of my body.

My skin feels softer, it's also brighter and more moisturized.

AND I SAVE SO MUCH MONEY ON SKINCARE!


Instead of paying several thousands for my moisturizer, serum and essence, I only spend P895 for this.

Dare I say it works better? And it's definitely more convenient. Esp when travelling. You don't have to worry about liquid and stuff spilling.
hadabisei all in one mask review
shortcut to 5 step korean beauty routine
THE NEW variant comes in a brightening and moisturizing variant. SO, for me, it's moisturizing mask at night, brightening in the morning.

RATING: 5 out of 5. Money's worth.

KRACIE HADABISEI IS AVAILABLE AT: Rustans Beauty Source, Beauty Bar, The SM Store, Watsons and Zalora

Comments