TIDY HEIDY INSTANT STAIN REMOVER REVIEW

I received an email a few weeks ago from some students who were doing their thesis.

They were asking me if I could help spread the word about their product: a pocket friendly, non toxic and locally made instant stain remover ala Tide 2 go.

I am always getting spaghetti stains on my clothes so why not? Plus I LOVE getting emails from enterprising young kids +++ points since it's also locally made.

Here's my unbiased review for your reference.

tidy heidy
tidy heidy review
I'll keep this short.

GO GET ONE! IT'S CHEAP AND IT WORKS!


tidy heidy
instant stain remover philippines
Priced at just P115/19ml tube, it's the best investment you can make for your clothes.

Although it doesn't work on old stains, it does wonders for fresh ones.

Here's how to use it:


tidy heidy
tide to go philippines
I got a stain on a brand new white shirt from a dirty clothes steamer. I didn't even have to blot it out.

I don't read directions, just found out that you're supposed to but it worked anyway.

I just put a bit of Tidy Heidy on the stained area using it's built in pointed applicator and rinsed with an old wet toothbrush. Dried with tissue and the stain was gone in seconds.


It works on fruits stains, WINE, most condiments, non-greasy food stains and beverage stains.

I also love it's compact size. It doesn't add much bulk to my handbag plus its pretty tightly sealed and doesn't leak.

tidy heidy
tidy heidy order form
Support these kids, and keep your clothes pristine. Get your own Tidy Heidy Instant Stain Remover HERE

Good job guys! 5 stars.

Comments