BROWHAUS TRINOMA + NEW BEAUTY PRODUCTS

I love Browhaus, I follow them everywhere they go. As of this writing, I am still frustrated that they have not yet opened a branch in Greenhills or Shangrila. I am patiently hoping, waiting and jealous of the fact that people up north now have one so conveniently tucked away along the driveway of Trinoma.

Not only that...
browhaus trinoma
browhaus trinoma
Their newest location in Quezon City is also a full service branch that offers all that we have come to rely upon each month to awaken our pretty faces.

Brow resurrection, lip define, my beloved threading, etc.

browhaus trinoma
browhaus branches
The new space is clean, fresh and inspired by geometric designs.

browhaus trinoma
browhaus eyebrow tattoo
Rooms are a bit more spacious as compared to other branches + I love the fact that you can just walk up to it from your car since it's located right outside.

browhaus trinoma
browhaus trinoma contact number
Also not to miss is the product wall and these new all natural lotions that come in very limited batches.

I have very sensitive skin that goes bonkers with bumps and rashes each time I get a threading, the Calendula variant worked wonders on calming down all the blotchiness.

browhaus trinoma
browhaus lotion
So yup, make sure to check those out the next time you visit Browhaus!

for more info, connect with Browhaus Manila on Facebook

Comments