An Accessorize Love Affair

I have long been an Accessorize fan and my blog is proof of that. I have numerous outfit posts featuring several of their bags....

Here are some photos I grabbed from my archive:
The bags at Accessorize are stand out, sure to be noticed...and that's what every blogger wants right? To stand out and be noticed! ;)

Accessorize bags have the "designer look" but without the hefty price tag. They're also fair trade which is very important to me.






So that was then...and this is now...
still a big fan! In fact, I think I've even grown fonder of them with all the beautiful sequined clutches this season!
outfit: studded leather jacket from HK, shirt from topshop, DIY skirt, JC Lita's and
Union Jack clutch from Accessorize!
Let's keep this short and sweet and let the photos speak for itself. Feel the love!!!


ps. Don't forget to visit an Accessorize branch nearest you! Their bags are still on sale at 50% off!!!

Comments

Mila said…
oh wow, great looks!
Chyrel Gomez said…
love the sequined clutch! my office mate has them, so nice and sparkly.
cute clothes, cute bags <3 loving your blog!!
Unknown said…
I hope they still have the sequined clutch!

great items!!! :)
The Perpetrator said…
i love all the bags! very hippie chic :)
i get so overwhelmed when i visit an accessorize store! haha so many things i want grrr


btw join my giveaway if you can
the-perpetrator.blogspot.com
Gellie Abogado said…
Accessorize bags are really super cute Sarah :)
They have WONDERFUL accessories! Love that Union Jack Flag purse. :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
Love your entry and may i say, i covet the two bags above!:)
ROXY said…
love your new clutch , srsly . i want one too :D haha

thebabyrebel.blogspot.com
D said…
Accessorize bag addicts tayo! hehe. Love your entry, it shows how versatile their bags are! :)
Ruth dela Cruz said…
I just bought the same bag Sarah! Love it! Can't wait to blog about it! See you in future events!